There's this book on eBay on building a walker

Hi, I was looking around eBay and saw this book, never heard of the author.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP924&item836879155
&rd=1
: Hi, I was looking around eBay and saw this book, never heard of the author.
: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryP924&item836879155 : &rd=1
Same book is on Amazon.com -- $30.99 new, but there are used available for about $17. 2 reviews also.
Chris Candreva -- snipped-for-privacy@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816