Toolbox for simulation of viewing 3D object from different angle

Toolbox for simulation of viewing 3D object from different angle

Hi Does anyone know if there is software which can view object from different angle? As if we are viewing an object in real 3D environment. The object appears differently depending on our viewing angle?

Can simulink in matlab do it? Or, VRML is the only one?

thanks

Reply to
stn

Matlab *can* do this (e.g. constructive geometry toolkit); but just a couple years ago, "fancy" 3D was *horribly* slow.

Maybe Peter Corke's toolbox is what you want?

What are you trying to view? The onslaught of 3D video games should convince you that many environments are available.

Here's a couple other toys:

- Daniel

Reply to
D Herring

Blender is a powerful open source tool that can do this (and much more).

Herman

Reply to
Herman Bruyninckx

Maybe you would like to look at X3D