Toolbox for simulation of viewing 3D object from different angle

Toolbox for simulation of viewing 3D object from different angle
Hi Does anyone know if there is software which can view object from
different angle? As if we are viewing an object in real 3D environment. The object appears differently depending on our viewing angle?
Can simulink in matlab do it? Or, VRML is the only one?
thanks
stn wrote:

Matlab *can* do this (e.g. constructive geometry toolkit); but just a couple years ago, "fancy" 3D was *horribly* slow.
Maybe Peter Corke's toolbox is what you want? http://www.petercorke.com/Robotics%20Toolbox.html
What are you trying to view? The onslaught of 3D video games should convince you that many environments are available.
Here's a couple other toys: http://k3dsurf.sourceforge.net / http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?contentC071
- Daniel
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, stn wrote:

Blender <www.blender.org> is a powerful open source tool that can do this (and much more).
Herman
Herman Bruyninckx wrote:

Maybe you would like to look at X3D (http://www.web3d.org /).
Kind regards
Sjur J. Vestli
Herman Bruyninckx wrote:

Maybe you would like to look at X3D (http://www.web3d.org /).
Kind regards
Sjur J. Vestli
thanks all for your info :) but matlab toolbox is preffered as it doesnt involve any new software... and doesnt need to learn new things.. such as simulink...etc