Trilobot Help

Hello I am a student at a high school and my group and I have a task of getting a robot to go towards a heat source (light bulb in this
case) and give off a sound.any idea on how to do this. plz email me with answer if ya can
Are you trying to detect heat or light? You can create a simple circuit using a photo resistor to track to a light source. To detect heat, you will need to be able to detect the infrared radition being given off by the bulb. You can do this with an Infrared Thermometer (IRT) or a Thermal Imaging Sensor of some type. The IRT will be the cheaper option. Do a google search on IRTs. IRTs can measure the temp of the heat source from quite a distance away.
-- Shawn

Use two photo resistors. Connect the left LDR to the right motor, the right LDR to the left motor and it will drive itself to the light source. You may have to use a transistor to drive the motor.

Good luck,
Peter
--
No Spam Please