Is Aibo my best option?

I want to use a 'robot' of some sort to demonstrate an innovative use of broadband. I think Aibo can be controlled remotely to enable someone
to virtually walk around their house or business to check things out. Is this correct? An 802.11b network is available at the premises. Is there another option that isn't as expensive or is better at doing this? Thanks in advance.
[posted and mailed]

Robosapien?
http://www.wowwee.com/catalog/other_robosapien.html
I had a look at this. I can't see that it would be able to do what I want. To be clear, I want to be able to remotely control a mobile device over IP that will drive around on command. It would be a cool application of broadband.
Fuzzy Logic wrote:

Thanks for the feedback and help but my intention is to show an application of broadband and I want to have a live video feed come from the device back to the person controlling it. That will possibly use quite a bit of bandwidth.
Fuzzy Logic wrote:

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------F2072CAABDC3F08B2403935E Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
I use the Evolution Robotice ER-1 for this. I can drive it around my house to snap photos of things and listen. I can drive it remotely over 802.11b via my desktop or my office computer 20 miles away.
Jimmy James wrote:

--------------F2072CAABDC3F08B2403935E Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="svorres.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Description: Card for steve vorres Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="svorres.vcf"
begin:vcard n:Vorres;Steve tel;cell:619-890-2287 tel;work:858-385-5030 x-mozilla-html:FALSE adr:;;;;;; version:2.1 email;internet: snipped-for-privacy@lsil.com title:FAE Manager Wireless,High Speed I/O , DSP fn:Steve Vorres end:vcard
--------------F2072CAABDC3F08B2403935E--

Pretty nice! And you can get one for $199 ($169 for two) now on their website. Possibly refurbished, but with a 30 day warranty. Not bad....