USBMOD2 pin outs

Hi all
I have finally got this working using vb6 and mscomm but i now have a new problem. USBMOD2 suposed to be a parallel port but the 8 data i/o pins i cantkeep
live to emulate thow a parallel port would behave.
So end result i cant use it to switch relays in the same way
Any ideas please.
Thanks in advance
Roger
Roger wrote:

Hi Roger, I can see you posting your messages there, getting a little assistance, but still struggling.
I sell these things, but unfortunately, I know very little about them technically, so I can't answer you in detail.
The manufacturers page is at: http://www.elexol.com If you can't find the information you need at: elexol.com, then contact Paul Lundh <paull at elexol.com> and he will pass any questions onto Elexol support for you.
Don...
--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page: http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics