video camera to a stamp

Hello, i need to attach a black / white video camera to a stamp processer, i need to develop an algorithm/method to count ants/bees for an experiment.
Anyone know of a video camera that connects to a STAMP? any help is appreciated.
thx.

processer, i

experiment.
Maybe this would be useful to you: http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~cmucam/
michael
IMHO, you are off-base trying to perform video processing with a stamp. I have done some work with machine vision, and I can tell you that you need lots of raw processing power and lots of memory, neither of which the stamp has. I would suggest implementing your algorithm in a PC with a camera and video capture board. Unless your ant/bee counter needs to be mobile, go with all the brute force computing you can muster (a PC).
BRW