Video Over IP

Hi
I have an analog security camera which outputs a standard NTSC/PAL composite video signal. I need to build/find a module or components which
will allow me to encode the video signal to mpeg2 or mpeg4, and send the stream over IP. I have seen some cameras with built-in web servers or networking, but the resolution and frame rate is too low. ( eg. axis.com )
Any ideas on how to acomplish this?
Cheers
Hi there,
This is the sort of thing that will take your analog video and encode into MPEG2/4:
http://www.icpamerica.com/IVC_4200.php
Should give you some ideas.
HTH