video decoder IC

Hi group,
I need a single IC that can do the following decoding:
In: one Composite PAL signal, from a video camera.
Out:
Red Green Blue Horizontal and vertical sync.
Until now, google has only given me either complete products, obsolete parts or way to complicated ICs. Has anyone ever seen or used something simple???
--
Bye, Ray

http://home.hccnet.nl/raymond.van.elst /