Volunteering

I am an Electrical and Mechanical Engineer that is unemployed an bored. I would like to find some volunteer work that actually applied
to my degrees but my resent searches have turned up nothing. Any suggestions?

How about contacting a local high school (or middle school) and either starting a robotics club or helping with an existing one? Monty