WANTED: Lwgo Mindstorms IR Tower serial port version

Well, I've tried everything and it looks like my IR tower just plain ol' won't work anymore. New battery, new cable, troubleshooting guide followed. Sigh. Must when my kids were getting interested in it.

Looking for an older serial IR tower, not the USB version, probably from Mindstorms 1.5

Thanks.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Hewitt

I have a Mindstorms 1.0 serial IR tower if you want it. Adam

Reply to
RUBiksCUbe

Sure.

Can I email you privately?