what should my new parallel port look like

hi i want to connect a tea dispenser to my parallel port of the comupter . the tea dispenser has a microcontroller which controls the motor (for
powder dispensing) and a valve for hot water dispensing. what should my new parallel port diagram look like? i am very new to these things and its sort of urgent. thanks in advance
On 11 May 2006 05:42:30 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

If you are "new" and "urgent" then you probably need to get a parallel port relay board like below. Bottom links are some pages I've made with some parallel port tinkering. Be aware that when a computer boots up, the data lines may be blipped possibly causing some unintended actions.
http://electronickits.com/kit/complete/elec/ck1601.htm
http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/status.htm http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/output.htm http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/ppswitcher.htm