Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

little joe 10 project
some pics before I glass the fins are on abmr more at pictures I have the disks for forming the 1/6 body tube cut and sitting next to my desk right now. 1/2 scale sometime in the net few years full...

[AD] Free Video Processing Offer from BoosterVision.com
BoosterVision is pleased to announce we now provide computer video processing. How this works is you ship us a VHS or MiniDV tape of your video, and we will provide you a CD-Rom containing both a...
1
1

Questions about ground testing deployment systems
I'm getting ready to run a ground test of the deployment system of my L1 rocket -- a couple of questions I'd like to ask. 1) What ejection pressure is considered ideal for a 4" airframe? I've seen...
14
14

Team America Rocketry Challenge...thanks!
What a fantastic day! My kids and I were utterly exhausted and thoroughly happy as we limped back to the van after the barbecue. I'm so proud of Brian and Valerie; they worked hard all day and earned...
1
1

Any suggestions on spacing out three fins?
I am building a rocket from scratch with three fins. It has been a long time since I had to lay out three fins and I don't recall how to do this. I will be building the motor mount with the fins...
25
25

[ADV] New Kits And Extras Are In
We now have Holverson gliders in, Nomex heat shields and a new exclusive kit from vincent hobbies the AIM-47A.

Ninfinger
Anyone know what's up with the Ninfinger site? It's been off line all day. Randy
1
1

[AD] U.S. Rockets offers LOC compatible fiberglass parts
U.S. Rockets offers LOC compatible fiberglass parts --NEW-- U.S. Rockets manufactured LOC brand Compatible Parts Fiberglass Reducers! Item Cost Shipping FR-77-55-4 90.00 5.00 FR-55-40-4 80.00 5.00

Hobby Lobby rocket sale
Rockets are 50% off this week with the Internet coupon. E. Hamilton NAR #48641-SR ARSA #418
1
1

[FUN] NORAD
18
18

Rocketry in Australia
Hi, I am the web master for the Perth Advanced Rocket Club. Rocketry is on the verge of extinction in Australia. Most web sites are no longer being maintained and people starting with the hobby are...
114
114

motor storage question
Hi everyone, In April of 2005, I built an Aerotech I211 motor to be used in an airstart. The igniter fell out and the second motor never lit. I gave it to a friend to store (it was a complete motor in...
10
10

NYPOWER 11 Volunteers Needed
NYPOWER 11 is only 40 days away! We need Volunteers to insure that this event is a stunning success as it always has been. We even have some NICE incentives for volunteers! Visit the NYPOWER11 website...

NYPOWER11 Volunteers Needed
NYPOWER 11 is only 40 days away! We need Volunteers to insure that this event is a stunning success as it always has been. We even have some NICE incentives for volunteers! Visit the NYPOWER11 website...

rocksim trouble
OK, maybe I'm a dolt but how in the heck do you get RockSim 7.04 to print out clustered engine mounts? I can print of course but I cant get the template to show the holes for the mmts. I've tried...