Latest threads in Model rockets forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

First launch this weekend. A little trouble :(
I bought the Estes Tandem 1469 And went out yesterday to fire the Amazon rocket. The launch went fine with the B6-4 engine, but when we retrieved the rocket, the engine mount had me lted a bit....
1
8 years ago 1

parachute packed volume
tap... tap... tap... is this thing on? Anyway: working on a dual-deployment, baffle deployment design, and I'm wondering: does anyone have any reasonable estimates of how much volume is taken up by a...
1
9 years ago 1

metal and its relationship with material
Hi I guess that we may study also the metal of the material by the use of dedicated know-how; how did you achieve the metal environment as well as the material chemical analysis? Best regards
9 years ago

Rolling Type Servo Stabilizer
In some or other way Voltage fluctuation is a common phenomenon in every Industry and keeping in view the current electrical modifications, "Stable Electricity Distribution will take a long way". For...
2
9 years ago 2

Astron Altiscope
i found an old altiscope kit i hadn?t put together while cleaning and goi ng through my old rocket stuf in my shop. problem is the old tubing got bri ttle and dried out and i lost the directions....
9 years ago

Herb Desind + Cineroc reels
Hi, wasjJust reading some old posts, so has Herb's cineroc films been transferred? I met Herb in the late 70s, he flew one in NJ across from the WTC and Statue of Liberty, maybe I'm standing under...
9 years ago

FS: Vintage rocket motors
Hi, I was really into rocketry in 1970-1980s and when cleaning the attic, I found a stash of vintage motors. Many European ones from the 1980 world championships in NJ, Enerjet, Cox, ProJet, Centuri,...
1
9 years ago 1

Two Questions
1. Is this newsgroup still alive? 2. Anyone on this newsgroup from Australia? Cheers, Dave Only in some technical sense... I'm still subscribed to it, and every few months I may see a post like yours....
4
9 years ago 4

Great Annual Rocket Launch of 2012
I thought I would see in there were still any real people reading this grou= p by posting an announcement of our upcoming launch. GARLO 2012 is taking = place on Saturday, June 30, in Champaign,...
2
9 years ago 2

understanding
Hello all everybody should applicate these scriptures 18 and this voice we ourselves heard borne out of heaven, when we were with him in the holy mount. 21 For no prophecy ever came by the will of...
9 years ago

rec.models.rockets FAQ Part 03 - Rocketry on the Internet
Archive-name: model-rockets/internet Rec-models-rockets-archive-name: rockets-faq/part03 Posting-Frequency: weekly Last-modified: 2002 May 29 URL: Frequently Asked Questions: PART 3 OF 14 ROCKETRY ON...
29
9 years ago 29

rec.models.rockets FAQ Part 01 - General Information
Archive-name: model-rockets/general Rec-models-rockets-archive-name: rockets-faq/part01 Posting-Frequency: weekly Last-modified: 1998 November 16 URL: FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions): PART 1 OF 14...
1
9 years ago 1

rec.models.rockets FAQ Part 00 - Introduction and TOC
Archive-name: model-rockets/intro Rec-models-rockets-archive-name: rockets-faq/part00-intro Posting-Frequency: weekly Last-modified: 2002 May 29 URL: INTRODUCTION TO AND THIS FAQ (r.m.r) is a Usenet...
74
9 years ago 74

"When Pigs Fly" Launch?
Everyone, Does anyone know of a launch called "When Pigs Fly"? I seem to remember reading about it in Sport Rocketry, but it wasn't in any of my back issues. The basic idea as I remember it is that...
1
10 years ago 1

rec.models.rockets FAQ Part 02 - Names and Addresses
Archive-name: model-rockets/addresses Rec-models-rockets-archive-name: rockets-faq/part02 Posting-Frequency: weekly Last-modified: 2002 May 14 URL: Frequently Asked Questions: PART 2 OF 14 NAMES AND...
119
10 years ago 119