FS: Vintage rocket motors

Hi, I was really into rocketry in 1970-1980s and when cleaning the attic, I found a stash of vintage motors. Many European ones from the 1980 world championships in NJ, Enerjet, Cox,
ProJet, Centuri, Mini Max, AVI, prototype G, J etc (from 1980) Most in original packaging
These of course are not meant to be used.
Email me if interested, would have to be local pick up in the NY/NJ/PA area or if I'm traveling on the East Coast (Boston to VA), maybe we can work out something.
I can provide a complete list if interested
Thanks joe
Any interest? Do people use this group? Thanks