Fight in court over rocket motors

Yes.

None.

I've heard of one injury involving a small modroc that hit someone in the leg.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Are these motor and reload manufacturs also contributing to the fight against the ATF? How many reported deaths from model rocketry? I have heard of none. I have never heard of injuries either.

Reply to
Mike

I read a news article stating that a rocket landed on a roof of a building and caused $300'000 in damages, I really cant see how that is possible, sounds like mis-information to me.

Reply to
Mike

All if you include minimal $ to a lawsuit on the obvious. None if you include living the exemption lifestyle and "setting a trend".

Zero.

Something like 2 ever.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Phil Stein

I do not have Tripoli or NAR certified motors. That is obvious.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

But that was not the question.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Thanks for sharing that. Now will you answer the question?

Reply to
Phil Stein

The one that just went through bankrupcy, or the other ones?

None for users. Sadly, a handful for manufacturers. Cox, QUest, and Aerotech have all had fatalities. Don't know about Estes.

Bunny reports one serious injury attributed to 45 years of our hobby.

Bob Kaplow

That is tremendously good news.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I know of no fatalities in Canada although years ago we did have one member break his wrist when he fell out of the tree that ate his rocket. (Hence forth designated as the "killer Tree" untill uprooted by urban sprawl)

Elliott B.C. Rennie CRS # 2054

Reply to
Dancin Fool