Where to fly model rocket in Melbourne.

Looking for a good location for my kids first flight in Melbourne South East. Expected heights of 76m for the first flight then 198m for the second. Recover has always been a worry for me in the past, too ambitious and too high when I was younger. Lol

well, I would say to find a parking lot or field that is nice and open. I have a rocket that goes about the same height as yours and I shoot mine at a parking lot that is empty most of the time and recovery is just fine