[AD] Announcement:- Uncle Bobs Rocket Shop

A quick vent of gas in your general direction .......
________________ In addition to the Hypertek line of hybrid products, Uncle Bob is very
excited to announce he is now the "non-exclusive" UK dealer for:
Rattworks, Propulsion Polymers, West coast Hybrids, Skyripper and Micro-Hybrid.
The first shipments from the aforementioned hybrid manufacturers will be arriving soon and Uncle Bobs stock room will soon be venting hybrid products for you to pleasure yourself with accordingly.
Other news:
-The website is under construction. -Details of plans in the 'fill line' regarding K-LOB will be announced nearer the time. They will be special. - Uncle Bob will be away on his holidays for a couple of weeks. Mrs Bob has forbidden me to check e-mail whilst I'm away. As a result I'll be out of touch until mid August.
There will, I have no doubt, be other interesting announcements coming shortly. I'll keep you posted as and when this is the case.
Regards
Uncle Bob www.unclebobsrocketshop.com
Remember, for all things hybrid...
...Ask Uncle Bob.