Adiabatics

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Well, that was a brilliant piece of typing. It should have been, "I often go for weeks WITHOUT reading it". DUH! :)

Reply to
Tim

Your getting off the subject.

typical

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

all meaningless.

Majority said having black slaves was ok too.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Well I call that statement complaining. ESPECIALLY considering the thread you posted it in.

Your failing. not mine.

EXACTLY !!!! you blame the one who sold you the book. not the author.

so why do people not insist that authors write a synopsis on every page of all the previous pages JUST IN CASE they are missing pages.

that is how they justify bottom posting.

Chris TAylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Not a problem. I very much understood what you meant.

I read this forum >

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

I'll bet Chris is in more killfiles than Jerry...

Bob Kaplow

Even a good feed will get posts out of order because people don't respond to posts in order.

Bob Kaplow

You're probably right on this Bob. Jerry probably is disliked by more folks but Chris doesn't have the same knowledge base as Jerry.

Reply to
Putting on the chill

I decided that it was complaining.

that is all i needed.

Chris TAylor

Chris Taylor Jr

Does not matter what order YOU respond to posts.

it matters what order they are responded to based on the message they are responded to.

and until you have multiple out of temporal sync parellel universes they MUST read the message they are replying to which means the message they are replying to ALWAYS COMES FIRST.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

That and a 50% off sale at Dress Barn.. right?

Reply to
Putting on the chill

By the way Chris you are posting completely wrong. I think that Grrrr crashed because of this.

Reply to
Putting on the chill

And all this time I thought Jerry was god. :/

Reply to
Tim

Oh now that's just plain mean!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

If I had to have one or the other of 'em as god, I'd pick Jerry first...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I would prefer it if you stopped bottom posting.

It makes following the flow of conversation annoying at best.

the gree crashed because it was under powered.

the one flight where all motors did fire it was too nose heavy.

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

what does this have to do with Adibatics ?

simple:

1) rockets fly lower in the cold. 2) APCP works less in the cold. 3) members work less in the cold.

/ArtU

Reply to
ArtU

What does his comment about my top posting have to do with adiabatics.

I did not start he. HE DID. I just replied to it defending myself against his jibes.

Why did you reply to mine instead of the one who started it?

Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor Jr

I just posted at a spot that was convenient when I got the idea in my head. I should have seen I was posting back to you instead of the group.

I that regard, my bad. I should have read the FAQ.

BTW, in the early 90s before webbrowsers, and even during the early mosaic and the scrape, I had a news reader that would say:

54% of what you intend to post in your reply has been previously posted. doing so is bad, do you wish to continue ?

Humm....

/ArtU

Reply to
ArtU

We need that back. Not only would some news readers not post it, but many systems wouldn't propigate such messages. That alone would wipe out 50% or more of JIs one line response posts.

I need to add another line to this post to get to the 50% threshold...

Bob Kaplow