amateur rocketry questions

wrote:

Ya mean he scrood the pooch? 8-)
Phil Stein wrote:

Oh wait, I thought You meant the dog's name was scrood.
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:54:23 GMT, Dave Grayvis
scrood = screwed - get it?
Phil Stein wrote:

Yeah, I get it, but I still think the dog's name should be scrood.

Thanks,
You know years from now, every time I see that poor pooch scratching, I'm going to have the name scrood come to mind.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Couldn't resist, could you Jerry??

So what is your point? I am sure you know all of this stuff already. Do you think amateur somehow has some different connotation separate of an unmanned or model rocket?
Sheesh.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 03:22:43 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

Whats a matter? You can't read?

Why can the poor guy ask a question without people jumping all over him! Sheesh.
:-)
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

sheesh people.... 4 murders in one small thread.....no wonder nobody comes here and posts anymore...
anyway...I was asking because I wasn't sure.....I figured there are people here who do AR/EX on a regular basis and would know for sure....
The question was put to me and I wanted to be sure..
shockie B)

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:40:52 GMT, "shockwaveriderz"

The problem is that you asked a question with a seemingly obvious answer.
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:13:54 -0500, Phil Stein

A guy could read the FAQ, check www.nar.org, or even try Google, but that's no fun. Model Rocketry is Fun.

Yeah. Especially when it's Shockie that asks - because he's probably read and memorized all that stuff, I have to wonder what he's up to.

Yeah hey how about that.

Well assuming you are the real shockie, I am shocked ;-) On the NAR Sections list you were the expert's expert with an attitude.
As Phil suggests and I already mentioned, you pretty much know all of this stuff already. If not, you were putting on a good song and dance in NAR Sections.