unemployment and other failures

hi guys. miss me?

well, first things first. got a new pc and had a hard time getting the outlook newreader to run....got me off the habit of checking newsgroups, so I havent been here.....

then i got laid off. didnt feel like talking about rockets when I couldnt afford engines.

then (somewhere in this time period) our club website expired.

then my hard drive died. two weeks after warranty.

ok, so now my machine is back up, i sorta have things fixed up, and need to get a few things straightened out.

BOB COX!!!! send me an email was going to reply to your earlier one but was too depressed.

anyone who knows how to get the outlook newsreader to run without running outlook, let me know.

still unemployed. got a recuiter call, so that might change. autocad offer from a stainless steel pipe co. (monotube motors?!?)

yes bob, I am still wroking on the "Are You Freakin Nuts" lil joe 10 program. with all my newly aquired free time, i have been reading IN DETAIL the NASA docs i've filched off the net. plus building some instrumentation for the capsule(nothin fancy yet)

the email addy on this post should work. it is my spam addy, but i'll be checking it

Reply to
Tater

disregard, found the outlook newsreader.

Reply to
Tater Schuld

Outlook Express, not Outlook.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Yeah! Welcome back. Good luck with the job situation.

Reply to
raydunakin