Anchor Parachutes News

I have rejoined the business of custom parachute building for the rocketry community. I now work in partnership with Jeffrey Miller and we are ready to help anyone that is in need of a quality hemispherical multi-colored parachute for their custom project.

Feel free to contact us over at Anchor Parachutes for more details.

Thanks

Bruce Feaver Anchor Parachutes

Bruce Feaver

Ft Irwin is not too far - can you show up for ROCCSTOCK??

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner