[Planet News] Madcow Rocketry: New product announcement - Sensor

LAGUNA WOODS, California USA -- Madcow Rocketry is proud to announce a new kit in their Craftsman Series of model rocket kits.
The new kit is called 'Sensor' and features cool retro laser cut plywood fins interlocked with a tail ring. The finished rocket is 21" long, 1.9" in diameter and weighs in at 9oz without motor.
This kit comes with all the standard features you'd expect from a Madcow Rocketry kit. These Include; 29mm motor mount, custom balsa nose cone, laser cut plywood parts, pre-slotted body tube, Nomex chute protector, Kevlar shock cord and a rip-stop nylon parachute.
Madcow Rocketry offers a line of quality kits that are easy to build and fun to fly. Their kits are a great choice when you're ready to make that transition up from low power or if you want to build a rocket that's just plain old fun to fly.
Contact Info:
Madcow Rocketry 24338 El Toro Rd E-134 Laguna Woods, California 92637 Phone: (949) 547-8847 Email: snipped-for-privacy@madcowrocketry.com Website: http://www.madcowrocketry.com
--
Rocketry Planet hobby rocketry news, feature articles, news archive,
discussion forums, live chat, free auctions, launch calendar and the