Anniversary week...

Today is the 39th anniversary of the Apollo-1 fire. And of course tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of the Challenger explosion, and Wednesday is the

3rd anniversary of Columbia. Not a good week of anniversaries, but one we should all stop and remember.

I heard a story on the news today. It mentioned that we've made 145 manned spaceflights to date. Picture where aviation was after the first 145 aeroplane flights, and compare that to where we are today. Space travel is still in its infancy. 17 brave men and women gave their lives for the future.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow