[ANNOUNCE] --- new arm board philip LPC 2106

Uses Philips ARM LPC2106 microcontroller with 128kbyte Flash and 64kbyte SRAM.RTC, 2x UARTs, I2C, SPI, 2x 32bit TIMERS, 7x CCR, 6x PWM, WDT, 5V tolerant I/O, up to 60MHz operationRTC, 2x UARTs, I2C, SPI, 2x 32bit TIMERS,

7x CCR, 6x PWM, WDT, 5V tolerant I/O, up to 60MHz operation
  1. Two on board voltage regulators 1.8V and 3.3V with up to 800mA current on-board

and mnay more

mcu development team

ARM MCU DEVELOPEMENT