[ANNOUNCE] --- new arm board philip LPC 2106

http://arm.web7days.com
Uses Philips ARM LPC2106 microcontroller with 128kbyte Flash and 64kbyte SRAM.RTC, 2x UARTs, I2C, SPI, 2x 32bit TIMERS, 7x CCR, 6x PWM, WDT, 5V
tolerant I/O, up to 60MHz operationRTC, 2x UARTs, I2C, SPI, 2x 32bit TIMERS, 7x CCR, 6x PWM, WDT, 5V tolerant I/O, up to 60MHz operation 2. Two on board voltage regulators 1.8V and 3.3V with up to 800mA current on-board
and mnay more
mcu development team
http://arm.web7days.com