Any sign of Adept yet?

I just tried calling and there's no forwarding information. Wondering if and when they will be up and shipping again if anyone happens to know.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Rezac

Thay started shipping in early July. I received my order from May 28th about July 11th.

They no longer list a phone number to call them at. They do have email, FAX, and address listed.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

OK, thanks. I was linked to the old site page and didn't see the new information. Found it now.

Reply to
Kevin Rezac