Any suggestions on spacing out three fins?

You mean like this?

David Stribling

Hook them up to an intravenous drip of LSD. Not only will it get them spaced out, you won't have to paint them either -- they can BE the rainbow, man!

;)

Reply to
raydunakin

Thanx Ray, I needed that...and so did my monitor after a shower of pale ale via my nose :)

Starting to flash back to the '86 dead show at alpine valley. Something about hippie chicks, jerry and pale ale.... it works :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Sounds like you have some experience :-)

Bob Kaplow

Heheh! Nope, just known a lot of hippies.

:
Reply to
raydunakin

Point.