anyone flying in NJ?

I never really lost interest and I am anxious to fly again. I want to fly my small Estes rockets, any local clubs around? I an in Northern Jersey. Anthony

Reply to
Anthony B.

Check here. Between NJ & NY there should be something close by.

Phil Stein

Nobody said it yet, so allow me:

What exit?

Reply to
Fred Shecter

We're still here, METRA that is :

First launch will be the first weekend after Easter.

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

Someone has already mentioned METRA.

There is also GSSS (near Somerville):

Best of Luck,

Steve

Reply to
Gus

Where abouts in Northern Jersey, Anthony? There's a nice park that has an area set aside for model rockets near where routes 202, 206, 22 and

287 meet in Somerset County. That's more like "northern central" Jersey but maybe you're close enough.
Fred, it's too far from the Parkway and the Turnpike to warrant an exit number.)

(The METRA launch site that JD mentioned is a premiere launch site, definitely worth a trip.)

Reply to
Steve Humphrey

Where do they fly now? What happened to dirt (er I mean "sod") farm?

Reply to
Phil Stein