anyone flying in NJ?

I never really lost interest and I am anxious to fly again. I want to fly my small Estes rockets, any local clubs around? I an in
Northern Jersey. Anthony
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:02:28 -0500, "Anthony B."

Check here. Between NJ & NY there should be something close by.
http://www.nar.org/NARseclist.asp
http://www.tripoli.org/prefecture/prefusny.shtml
http://www.tripoli.org/prefecture/prefusnj.shtml
Nobody said it yet, so allow me:
What exit?
--
-Fred "formerly from Lawn Guyland" Shecter
remove zorch two places to reply

Anthony B. wrote:

Someone has already mentioned METRA.
There is also GSSS (near Somerville):
http://www.robnee.com/gsss /
Best of Luck,
Steve
Anthony B. wrote:

Where abouts in Northern Jersey, Anthony? There's a nice park that has an area set aside for model rockets near where routes 202, 206, 22 and 287 meet in Somerset County. That's more like "northern central" Jersey but maybe you're close enough. http://tinyurl.com/9nxlu (Sorry, Fred, it's too far from the Parkway and the Turnpike to warrant an exit number.)
(The METRA launch site that JD mentioned is a premiere launch site, definitely worth a trip.)
--
Steve Humphrey
(replace "spambait" with "merlinus" to respond directly to me)

Where do they fly now? What happened to dirt (er I mean "sod") farm?