Apollo: The Race Against Time

I missed it! Anyone know if there's any scheduled re-broadcasts soon?

--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2
J.A. Michel wrote:

No, You missed it twice!
Dave Grayvis wrote:

Three times.
Once last night in prime time, again at midnight, then again early this morning.
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:
As further follow-up, there will be a show (two hours) called "Failure is Not An Option II" at 9PM tonight -- a sequel to "Failure is Not An Option".
David Erbas-White
David Erbas-White wrote:

"Failure is Not An Option" is on right now.
Oops, I failed to catch this show too!
--
Joe Michel
NAR 82797 L2

is
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Similar to a "legend" I had read, regarding the Eastern DC-3 in the National Air and Space Museum. Supposedly, as they were lifting it to its present place aloft, inside the museum, it broke loose, falling about 20' to the floor below. Surprisingly, this was supposedly no more tragic than a typical hard landing, for such an aircraft. Is there any truth to this anecdote?
--

Greg Heilers