ATF Storage Letter

Help! I no longer have a storage facility that will allow me to keep my BATF license. A letter from an approve storage facility has worked in the past. Are there still hobby shops that do this. If so, where can I contact them. Thanks.

Reply to
wiaterd

There's one about 3 miles from you.

Wherever that is.........

;-)

-Fred "it would help if you told us where you are" Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Sorry, I live in Langhorne, PA. I hope this helps. I used to be able to use Zeppelin Hobbies as a storage facility.

Reply to
wiaterd

Who are you? There are a few people in the area that might be able to help.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I'm actually looking for contingency storage in Southern California right now, so this thread is pretty timely for me.

Not that I _ever_ intend to need to to use it, but need to get a letter to satisfy BATFE in order to get my permit..

If anyone has, or knows someone who has, licensed storage that is willing to sign a contingency letter, please email me directly. I'll make it worth your while.

Thanks. Richard.

Reply to
Richard Antley

Join an unaffiliated (TRA/NAR) club

Just Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Anyone who would like to help me please email direct.

Reply to
wiaterd