B-2 Stealth Bomber....

Anyone ever heard of a B-2 Stealth Bomber Rocket???

Reply to
R S

They're out there. You just can't see them.

Reply to
Gary

Best laugh I've had in a few days....

Reply to
Thomas Koszuta

Guess I'll have to make one from scratch.... Fire up.... glide down.... Don't have me people.

Reply to
R S

The makers of the Hobby Labs SR-71 were "going to offer one" before they shut down shop. If you could find any of them, or if anyone here knows of them, they might be able to help. Here is a link to their flyer start here

click on "Hobby Labs SR-71 Instructions ", then click on the thumbnail of the flyer.

Hope this helps

Reply to
Dickinson's