BALLS 2004

Has anyone got piccies from BALLS 2004 online, Looking to see if anyone got a decent piccie on my Level 3 rocket take off.

thanks

Cath Bashford (The Brit)

Reply to
Cath

(Am I missing something here )How can you do a cert flight during an EX launch ??

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

Don't they have an EX day and a non-EX day to overcome that? Not that they follow their own rules after they install them.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Two years ago, they switched Friday at BALLS to certified day. Perfectly legal by Tripoli rules.

We usually arrive pretty late on Friday afternoon and miss most of the certified stuff. We got one certified motor off the ground last year, but we ran out of time to launch my Hypertech M motor.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

I remember that flight.... ;-) All I got was a picture of it on the pad and the next frame caught just the flame....no rocket. Took off to fast on the Blue Baboon! Cheers, FredA

Reply to
freda

Yup, unfortunately I think most folk missed it. I happened to catch it, but it's not a great photo

looking for something a bit clearer as I have a 24inch plotter at home and a poster would be nice.

Cath

Reply to
Cath