Ban Donkey Carts For Homeland Security!

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

zoot wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

'BAGHDAD, Iraq, Nov. 21 ? Faced with an American military crackdown using all the paraphernalia of high-technology warfare, Iraqi insurgents resorted today to the humblest of creatures and the simplest of transports to carry out what American officers called "spectacular" strikes against heavily fortified targets in Baghdad.'

LMFAO! How long before they ban rocks as a "deadly weapon that can be thrown"? I concur, but not before they ban unsaturated hydrocarbons (donkey farts).

Reply to
BrundlFly

And our smart bombs just provide them with amunition. It might be better not to break up all that concrete and brickwork into chunks small enough to throw. An don't unerestimate the ability of donkeys to deliver biological weapons of ass destruction.

Reply to
Alan Jones

PETA to the rescue!

Tod "don't those people have lives?" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

Freakin' idiots. People are being killed, and all they care about is the stupid donkey.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Just like the NAR they have their eyes firm yon their mission statement and the whole world can crash around them and they feel perfectly justified and "right". The repeated BoT votes tell them so.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

snipped-for-privacy@weinerboy.org wrote in news:3fc02038.27907538 @news1.news.adelphia.net:

People for the Eating of Tasty Animals?

Reply to
BrundlFly

LOL!

I agree...people are being killed...all they can think about is the ass!

Jason

Reply to
Jason Toft

One of my favorite lines from Mystery Science Theater 3000 came when they were watching a segment about "how animals learn:..

Crow: "How animals learn? As long as they learn to taste good, I don't really care."

Reply to
RayDunakin