This Whole Homeland Security Thing Now Makes Sense

President George W. Bush explained why our constitutional freedoms must be eliminated:

"See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction." Milwaukee, Wis., Oct. 3, 2003

The President also explains the government's plans for Iraq:

"The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the -- the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice." Washington, D.C., Oct. 27, 2003

I found these quotes at:

The site is meant to be a humorous look at mistakes our president makes. Perhaps that's the problem:

These are not mistakes. The President only wants us to think he's stupid.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

Dang, and I wonder why Taiwan isnt completely free yet (Remember the last time Taiwan ever had a war... what was that, about 50 years ago?) since you still cant own any type of weapon...

Reply to
tai fu

Reply to
Alex Mericas

The people of Free China are rouge because they do not wish to be ruled by a traitor who stabbed China in the back while the government fought the Japanese. If the United States had not won the war when it did, Japan would have perfected both the biological weapons and nuclear and used them to beat China into submission. The traitorous dog, Mao, risked China so he, his warlords and thugs could take power. How else would that ugly shit get to force a young girl every day to sleep with him. His flowery words of betrayal let to the death of 20 million plus Chinese who died from starvation. The "red guard" terrorized the Chinese people and pushed China back into the type of terror equaled only by Japan. Those who fled the gangster Mao and his thugs had no desire to be ruled by a traitorous Communist Chinese who took the writing of the German philosopher, Karl Marx, as the words direct from the Chinese Monkey God. China is still a politically corrupt nation that cannot even launch a lousy rocket without help from the Hughes Corporation. The Chinese living in Taiwan will fight being assimilated by totalitarian shit heads. Yes it is in the interest of the United States to protect Taiwan. They are a free people resisting being assimilated by shit. China is still ruled by Communist gangsters who feed off of the working class and the poor worse than Chiang Kai-shek ever did. The people living in Free China do not wish to be smothered in Communist maggots stealing everything they can lay their corrupt hands on.

The truth is Taiwan was held by the Japanese. The United States beat the Japanese and therefore had a say in how Taiwan would be dealt with. We chose freedom instead of Communist totalitarianism and corruption. It was a wise decision. Taiwan is free and China is still ruled by Communist corrupt garbage.

I really don't worry about the people of Taiwan being conquered by incompetent generals who got their asses kicked by the people of Sikkim and Vietnam. Unlike the Tibetans in 49, these people had weapons and chose to fight the Communist Red Monkey and beat back into the shit hole it lives. Hell, the Chinese military is so inept an American Navy pilot became an ace by bringing down a Chinese Fighter Jock flying the top of the line Chinese fighter flying nothing more than a slow moving propeller driven cargo plane. Come to think of it, Taiwan does not need our help, they will kick China's smelly ass.

"Alex Mericas" wrote in message news:bnp09n$n4k$ snipped-for-privacy@ausnews.austin.ibm.com...

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre

I still stand by my assessment. Weeks, perhaps days. Overrun.

Arnold Roquerre wrote: [bla bla bla]

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Japan did use biological weapons against the Chinese. Spread diseases in the water supplies, killing many civilians. Just because it didn't go boom doesn't make it any less a weapon.

Joel. phx

Were 2 bombs enough?

The traitorous dog, Mao, risked China so he, his

Reply to
Joel Corwith

I think if I remember correctly, I recall in my history class back in high school that islands are harder to invade probably due to its small size so you cant really fit that much stuff in a small space (like trying to fight in a hallway enviroment where if you as the invader tries to go in the defender can just shoot you one at a time) and also its almost impossible to cut it off since its sorrounded by sea. She also said that the last time England ever got concquered was in the battle of Hastings, and that was what, 500 years ago? I was told by my sister (who goes to red china on errands) that the chinese are inhumane. For some reason all taiwanese sites are blocked there, and then she said "how come China is so un-free" and her boyfriend told her dont say that because he doesnt want her to "disappear". You know between killing babies and forcing women to have abortions, and they come to Tw like Mexicans going into USA, theres this one case where some women tried to come in and was drowned to death by some criminal type person. Then the relative came (all expense paid by the Tw government) for the funeral, and then they were fainting in public (they were faking it, I could tell) then proceeded to ask for 4 MILLION dollars in China currency (which is like 12 million NT or about 3 million dollars USD) because of the "emotional" trauma it caused. I'll be dammed if the government is actually stupid enough to pay that! That sounds almost as if they were selling their daughter's lives for more money!

I mean how would you feel if an illegal mexican got killed and their family wants 3 million bucks from the US government (after paying for airfare/hotel cost out of taxpayer money for the funeral trip)?

Reply to
tai fu

Not really. Japan did not surrender until the US threatened to drop a third nuclear bomb (that we did not even have) on Tokyo.

Reply to
Alan Jones

airfare/hotel

I can't tell if you're aware, but that is exactly what is happening in the boarder desert. Seems they don't pack enough water and end up dying on our side. Since they weren't letting pro-watering station groups put them up in areas, there's lawsuits. Next will be they have to go to California to get a license....

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

So they can vote. Or buy guns, or board planes, etc.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I thought they were trying to keep those rouge communists at bay? ;-)

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

What does makeup have to do with it?

Zoot

(PS: I'm surprised no one has commented on the things Pres. Bush said. There's a theory that says that we all knew Bush was stupid, so that when he does stupid things in office, no one notices. Gosh, is that depressing.)

Reply to
zoot

Alex started it!

I have enough on my plate criticising my own national leaders.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

I say let everyone in. Give them all green cards. (Or some other color of card. I don't care what color card - everyone gets some kind of card.)

That way we can keep track of them, if anyone _is_ up to something terroristic - it at least makes it easier to trace who did something.

(If you won't let yourself be phingerprinted and fotografed for a card that's offered to _everyone_ at the border, then you _must_ be a Terrorist With Something To Hide...)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

I don't bother to comment because it would fall on deaf ears. I personally like Bush and think he has done a better job of handling national security than Gore would have. I'm sure Gore would have extended finacial support to the families of the 9/11 murderers because, after all, it was the U.S.' fault. Our economy was headed down at the end of Clinton's term. I think the Clinton foreign policy is the root cause of much of our problems. I like Bush's policy: you screw with us and we'll kick your ***, and then we do. I think he is far smarter than his critics give him credit for. Those who don't like him will have their chance to change things next year. Hopefully this time the opposition will learn how to operate the voting machines. And if someone else wins, we'll make fun of him... fair is fair.

When I go to the polls next year I'll ask myself "are you better of now than you were 4 years ago". So far, the answer is "yes".

zoot wrote:

Reply to
Alex Mericas

Ahh...Tell us how you *really* feel.

Reply to
Chr$

The British should have returned Hong Kong back to the government they rented it from, whoich would have been Taiwan.

Bob Kaplow

Great post.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'm sure we would have made more soon enough had they not surrendered...

Bob Kaplow

Yes, how did that historical accident happen anyway. Is it a UN recognition issue?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine