Beer Can Rocket!

It's not operational, unfortunately, but still looks good:

Michael Roy Hollihan

I've had a beer can rocket for years. It's only a single can and doesn't conform to the codes, so I've only flown it at a private launch. I slapped it together when somebody told me I couldn't make a beer can fly. I had planned on making a pretty version, but never got around to it. This one is just a prototype, so it is unfinished and the launch lug is just taped to the can.

I used a 24oz can, gently poked two holes in the bottom, and drained the contents. Contents were disposed of properly. ;) I then used a rear ejection method so I could keep the top of the can in tact. I'll dig it out and post a pic on abmr.

tim

Reply to
Tim

Oy. 'Nuff said.