Cessaroni Pro 54

Hello all. This question is directed to any of the Pro-54 users. I just purchased a 4Grain 54m for the K445 (awesome motor).
Does the rear closure also serve as the thrust ring, or do you guys/gals use anything else ??
Thx The sarge.
Yes it does and only one "s" is required in the name. :-)
Anthony J. Cesaroni President/CEO Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace http://www.cesaronitech.com / (905) 887-2370 x222 Toronto (941) 360-3100 x101 Sarasota (410) 571-8292 Annapolis

I guess he didn't want to feel half-"s"d...
David Erbas-White
Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

yes.
--