Check out the new Virgingalactic commercial for space travel

I wonder how much this will cost - just what I wanted for my birthday!!!
www.virgingalactic.com
Nice!

What? the DVD, or a spaceflight? The flight will cost you $200,000.

Or two million frequent flyer miles.
--
roger ivie
snipped-for-privacy@ridgenet.net