Davy CROCKETT and the Rocket

There once was a guy called Crockett who went for a ride on a Rocket the rocket went BANG and his balls went TWANG and he found his arse in his pocket can any one remember thge rest of this old ditty

Little bit of humour Rod

Reply to
Rod

tee hee... reminds me of my drinking days in college. Sitting in the bar either telling limericks like this or singing the "roll your leg over song"

Doing a internet search turn up quite a few variations on a theme

There once was a man from Newbroket Who went to the moon in a rocket The rocket went bang His b**** went clang And his knob ended up in his pocket

There was a man form sprocket Who went for a ride on a rocket Rocket went bang His b**** went clang And found his **** in his pocket!!

There was an old man from Balstotic Who first invented the rocket The rocket went bang His balls went twang And his d*** ended up in his pocket.

There was a young man named Crocket, Who built a 30 foot rocket, The rocket went bang, His bollock went twang, and his p**** ended up in his pocket

There was a young man, name of Crocket. whose b**** got caught in a socket. his wife was a bitch. so she threw the switch. and Crocket, went off like a rocket!

Reply to
Bruce Canino