Deep Impact Pics

Hey All

I was wondering where I could find some pics of the Delta 2 - Deep Impact during the launch. I happened to be there for it, which it was Awesome, but my pics didn't turn out real good and I wanted to show my son some better pics. Any help would be great!!

Thanks in advance

CB ~

Reply to
CB

Try:

bit eimer

Doesn't NASA or ESA have a high res image download site?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They are re-running the launch on NASA TV.

I saw it yesterday afternoon on DirecTV channel 376 - complete with Moose 'telemetry room' play-by-play. They did not include the video of him later in the flight where he is looking at the chart recorders and the data on performance. The re-run goes through SRB sep.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

shreadvector