Descon12.... GO!

Mark of Cinci showed this to me at Naram, thanks again Mark !!!

MMX motors are small motors. Their stupid ignitors are real ignitors IF you seperate the stupid plastic shell over them with a knife. now you have regular motor, and regular ignitor.

should be no problem now to cluster.

/ArtU

Reply to
art upton

cause I plan

stuff and

I was there last week. There were one or two kits in stock (I looked at it to check out the available parts), but you might want to call Alan on Wednesday evening and get him to hold on to one for you, in case all us locals decide to swarm the place :-)

Anyone ever have success with micromaxx clusters using flashpan ignition? We have had mixed success with the regular igniters, even after taking the clamshell off and using 12 volt batteries. The Micromaxx II motors seem a bit easier...

--tc

Reply to
Ted Cochran

Nick, Here's my take; Both qualify and we should be allowed to substitute our own card stock of same shape and size to replace the header if we buy the "lean" kit. Same goes with the plastic bag. To qualify for kit bash, only the kit parts can be used. If your kid steps on your BT 55, it's okay to substitute another chunk of tubing, maintaining kit proportions.

steve

Reply to
default

I wanted to let folks know that we made a price change but neglected to get the word out (my bad... :) )

We looked at the pricing for the stripped down U.S.S. Grissom and decided that 15% wasn't enough of a discount so when we loaded up the page we put the discount to 20% ($23.95). Plus, as a reminder for the month of September, 2003 we are offering free shipping.

You can access the information from our main web site by clicking the link near the top of the page for DES/CON 12 at:

Good luck to all DES/CON 12 contestants!

jim

EMRR wrote:

Reply to
Jim Flis