Descon14: Theme Determined

10 people voted for "Multi-Engine" and by a wide margin, that theme won.

So RMR Descon 14 will be the "Multi-Engine Online Invitational Design Contest".

Those that contribute prizes will be listed in the order of contribution. I will go out and beat the bushes in the next few days.

I will also get the website worked up by the mid-June.

In the meantime the contest is open and is running from June 1st - August 31st.

Let the designs begin.

Regards, Nick

EMRR

I just sent the "prize request" e-mail. If you did not get one and would like to contribute, please e-mail me: nick at rmrdeson dot com

If you donate a prize, send a banner or point me to one as well.

Thanks in advance.

Nick

Reply to
EMRR