Documentary

ahh Jerry, this is america, remember? we have the constitutional right to be a racist or a bigot.....heck this country was partially built on racism and bigotry........

just because this bozohead used the "N" word doesn't mean hes a rascist, nor does it just because he finds that "documentary" funny.... Heck for all we know lunar Bob make be an african american. (I still call africam americans Black people so I guess that makes me a racist, since I don''t use the current politically correct term?) You of all people should not be so politically correct..its fun to jump and pile on somebody else isn't it? Any way I guess I'm a racist too, since I call illegal immigrants, illegal aliens....

The only people we can insult and make fun of anymore are poor white southern people:especially southern white males. ya know? the rednecks, and trailer-trash, the ones that have no teeth, because they live their lifes in poverty and have to decide whether to pay for food or dental bills?

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Was E.T. an illegal alien?

Maybe if we legalize them, they'll show up. Rumor has they eat politicians and pee gasoline.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

And I have the right to tag it.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Add one more "identifying" word to your signature.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Don't forget the smokers.

Reply to
Tweak

Please sir,

Go and do those things you say you enjoy. Your presence, demeanor, and languge are all offensive. THIS MEANS YOU ARE A HORSES ASS regardless of your education or intellect.

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins

Get real. Just offer cash, and Jerry will figure out the shippping details.

Reply to
Alan Jones

Dennis,

Isn't it a shame we have fools like this idiot involved in our hobby? Shame we can't just get him drummed out of the TRA. I think he actually believes what he has posted. What a pity. If his attitude weren't so offensive, he might be good for a laugh.

Education and intellect? You have GOT to be kidding! This man can't spell at a fourth grade level! The man has no intelligence, or he would realize that his freedom of speech does not include patently offending everyone around him any more than it would include yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. Makes me wonder if he would be willing to exercise his freedom of speech in downtown Watts. Or his daughter's classroom. But then, he wouldn't have a daughter, or a son. (But then, he just might. Then he could pass along his ignorance to the next generation of idiots. And that is part of the problem. This fool actually believes the crap that he is spouting, and will do his damnedest to perpetuate his offensive and racist attitudes.)

And thanks for leaving his post attached to yours, otherwise I would not have seen it. I really did add him to my filter. He is now in good company with the other boneheads that frequent this forum. The list is growing... unfortunately.

Take care, Dennis.

James

Reply to
James L. Marino

Say, what were you like *before* you dropped acid?

Bill Sullivan

"Stupidity has a certa>

Reply to
The Rocket Scientist