Does anybody remember....

Does anybody remember the url of that site where the author put some very nice 3D drawings of RMS motors of any size? It was posted here some weeks ago, but I cannot trace it anymore.

A big thank you to anybody can help me! Stefano Figoni

sierrafox

perhaps you saw Eric Vandergriff's CAD drawings at

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Yes! It was that! Thank you very much.... Stefano Figoni

sierrafox