ECR/LDR goes to NARAM

I have been told by the spousal unit that I MUST attend NARAM, so being the good husband I am, I will be there the whole time. I will be selling out of my room at night with a display of kits under my vendor's tent on the field.

Today I received parts for a second run of 1/12th scale V-2s from British SpaceCraft (Paul Clark) and parts for his two new X-15 kits. I will have these at NARAM. V-2s will be $130 each. X-15s have not been determined yet. but should run around $55.

I will have a limited number of clone kits and Cognis Aerospace kits with me (the last of the run, after these there will be no more). I will also have some collectable motors for sale (along with a bunch just to oogle and drool over). I'll also have a limited selection of current Estes, Quest and Aerotech (pre-fire) motors for sale.

So see you at NARAM.

Reply to
LawnDart Rocketry

alright...... shockie B)