Ejection Charge

Jerry -

This proves you're our bitch. You can't stop thinking about us.

Don't piss us off or we'll stop being nice to you.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Nope. No more motors. I sell inert goods now. In fact I only design inert goods others sell for the most part.

I suggest you buy your motors from AT and CTI.

And stop stalking me.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You mean, inert like, "model aircraft parts", that kind of inert?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry, jerry, jerry; I have never knowingly been within less than a thousand miles of your person and this is an open forum. Use your kill file or sit down and shut up..(;-) Should I info copy your lawyer?? Just think Jerry, I'll be at LDRS, (the grape vine says you won't be attending), and on vacation for the next two weeks, so you will only have Ray to keep "BIG FINE" in line..(:-) O s^*t I forgot, I have one of those new fangled lap-tops; plugs right into my cell phone..

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Which grape vine?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

you know, the one with sour grapes.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Would no longer be a grape vine, if I told you, now would it Jerry?? Don't know about you being on vacation for the next two weeks. I was talking about me being on vacation for two weeks. Didn't mean to confuse.. But don't worry Jerry, I'm not going to waste wireless airtime on RMR; don't even have News Groups loaded on the machine.

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

I've never had an accident (other than backing the truck in to the birch tree in the front yard - duh!) so don't know much about how that stuff actually works. but a few times under hard braking the inertia belts have locked and that made me feel better about them. that said, I really hate the GM style racheting belts - makes me feel like I am getting strangled!!

Reply to
Cliff Sojourner

British Guy Sure, but only if they're fairly small things:-). Hunting rifles are generally FAR more powerful than Assult rifles. .223's would probably just get the bigger animals mad at you. 9mm are more like a mosquito bite:-)!

Lloyd

Reply to
Actionxprs

both do the same thing, I do belive ?

Reply to
almax

I assume the nation's friends in the NRA helped to kill the bill.

Reply to
almax

Sit down and shut up you $40,000 loser.

Reply to
RoCkeT FlyA

However, there is always a beautiful exception...

Reply to
Al Gloer

Passenger car seat belts seem to have become an example of the "can't leave well enough alone" school of design: we've got all these ratchet retractors and inertia reels and stuff... What's wrong with the old style, where you snap the tab into the buckle and then pull the thing tight by pulling on the end, and then it stays like that until you adjust it?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Which was termed "terrorists weapon of choice" by some moronic member of the Senate, and has Chuckie Schumer authorizing bills banning it .

anyone saying "criminal or terrorist weapon of choice" should be roundly beaten about the head and shoulders unless they can show actual cases of usage, not chicken little stuff.

And the .223 round was banned in a number of states for deer hunting, since it was considered not powerful enough to kill deer humanely, only wound them, which is the military intent of that small a round anyway.

Reply to
a0002604

Well I don't know about the Fins keeping guns at home, but they've certainly been invaded regularly over the years.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Oh gosh no, Fred. Can you imagine the fine?! 2,500 X $40,000, it just wobbles the mind!

steve

Reply to
default

GFL

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be lead to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

- H.L. Mencken (1880-1956)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Yep. I've been in a few accidents and the inertia belts always worked fine.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Ah, good point! I knew that Finland was pretty much part of Sweden, but periodically occupied by the Russians: during the Great Northern War (1714-21) & the "War of the Hats" (1741-43). Pre-rifle? Not sure, probably.

But then the Russians invaded again in 1808, and after 1809 Finland didn't become truly independent until 1917. When was the rifle invented again? ;-)

I'd call that a score-draw rather than a definite win for the Fins.

400000 people lost their homes, and Finland stayed vaguely under the Soviet sphere of influence (forced into strict "neutrality", pledged to defend the Soviet Union against any German aggression, prevented from participating in the Marshall Plan) for several decades afterwards.

I still think Switzerland is a better example, truly independent since the Treaty of Westphalia ended the Thirty Years War in 1648.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn