Estes email address

Anyone got an email address for Estes? I need to contact them regrding a
prob I had with a product.
Reply to
Kev T
Here is the e-mail addy for Christine at Estes. I had to deal with her regarding a Cato, which got me a T25 Centurian which should be ready this weekend.
snipped-for-privacy@centurims.com
Reply to
M Miller
What did you have to do to get this kind of service? Did you send the pieces of the destructed motor / rocket back to Estes for them to examine before they decided to get you a new one?
J.A. Michel
Reply to
J.A. Michel
I've never had to do more than give them a phone call to get great service, including replacement motors. You make it sound rare and difficult. What's the story?
Ted
Reply to
R Ted Phipps
I sent in the cato'd motor & sent digital pictures of the Hobbylab sr-71. Just had to wait the 6 months for the t-25 to be released.
Reply to
M Miller
Thanks, just wondering if that's what the procedure was.
J.A. Michel
Reply to
J.A. Michel