Peco's email address

I know this is a silly question, but does anyone know Peco's email address?

It isn't snipped-for-privacy@pecobeer.co.uk as given on their website, because an email I sent there bounced.

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Jane Sullivan" wrote

I've sent it to you off-group Jane.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

I've not tried that address but it is not unknown for perfectly valid addresses to be bounced back eg if their inbox is full with spam, or somewhere down the chain of servers it has past through, a spurious non-printing character has been added on the start or end of the address, or a server has been under a denial of service attack and is overloaded so just bounces or (worse still) deletes everything.

I'd suggest re-sending but type the address in again.

Doing a "whois" check on pecobeer.co.uk shows that it is registered to Pritchard patent Product Co. ie PECO so I assume that snipped-for-privacy@pecobeer.co.uk is valid. I suppose you could try other variants like snipped-for-privacy@pecobeer.co.uk

Alan

Reply to
Alan Dawes

In article , Jane Sullivan writes

Hope the one John supplied worked.

I noted yesterday, with some amusement given the recent discussion, that their advert on the back of last week's RM didn't even give a website address....

David

Reply to
David Littlewood

It hasn't arrived yet. Did you send it to the address on the posting, John, because that doesn't work?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Jane Sullivan" wrote

Not sure where I sent it, but will send again now.

John.

Reply to
John Turner