[FA] G12 reload two pack for 32/60-100 case

I think this reload is kinda rare right now, so I thought I'd list it here in case someone has been looking for one.

or

John Gordon

NAR82200/TRA9206

Reply to
JohnG

The Observer

According to AeroTech's latest price list it's "Not currently available". I haven't read any scuttlebut about when/if they plan on making more.

or

JohnG

Gary told me late last year the R/C reloads will be produced again, hopefully before the summer flying season.

John

John Stein

Reply to
The Observer