Flight Computer Recommendations?

Looking for on-board logging of GPS, Telemetry (w\broadcasting GPS coordinates to ground receiver), accel, barometric pressure, temperature,
along with the standard multiple pyro firings (Apogee, set altitude, etc).
Any Ideas? Is the RDAS (despite it's growing price) able to handle multiple expansion boards, or does one have to 'choose' which measurements will be taken on any particular flight? Does it have problems with Mach transition and the larger motors? The G-Wiz DCS looks promising, but isn't available yet.
Thanks in advance...
Mark
The RDAS is the only board that is available and does ALL of those functions. You can plug in all of the add-on boards at the same time. They all work together and it records everything. I've used every board they make and they are all great products. I even have the 2 axis magnetic board that is made for it. Great unit and well worth the investment. If you want to do telemetry and gps then get a RDAS.
Geoff

multiple
transition
Have you checked out the ARTS flight computer yet? It does most of those things, and is a lot less expensive than an RDAS.
-JT