FlisKits A.C.M.E. Spitfire 1.9 X Scale-up Construction photos posted

I just posted photos from construction of my 1.9X Spitfire in alt.binaries.models.rockets.
Enjoy.
Gordon

I am going to test fly my 2.76 upscale this Saturday to see if it is stable. Then I will get to the finnishing and painting.
Dennis

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:53:51 GMT, "D&JWatkins"

Cool. Post some pictures. We need to bring a.b.m.r back from the dead.

Very cool! :)
Scott McNeeley certed wiht an upscale A.C.M.E. Spitfire at NARAM 47 this past august. You can find a pix of Scott posing with his Spitfire here:
http://fliskits.com/photo_album/2005/naram47/images4/p1010391.jpg
The entire photo album can be found here: http://fliskits.com/photo_album/2005/naram47/index4.htm
Simply incredible! I love that this design is making the rounds of up-scales :)
jim
Gordon McGrew wrote:

Just posted pics of my first flight of my 2.76 upscale on a J570 TO ABMR. Winds were about 15mph but flight was so stable it went straight up!
Dennis