FlisKits A.C.M.E. Spitfire 1.9 X Scale-up Construction photos posted

I just posted photos from construction of my 1.9X Spitfire in alt.binaries.models.rockets.

Enjoy.

Gordon

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

I am going to test fly my 2.76 upscale this Saturday to see if it is stable. Then I will get to the finnishing and painting.

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins

Cool. Post some pictures. We need to bring a.b.m.r back from the dead.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

Very cool! :)

Scott McNeeley certed wiht an upscale A.C.M.E. Spitfire at NARAM 47 this past august. You can find a pix of Scott posing with his Spitfire here:

The entire photo album can be found here:
Simply incredible! I love that this design is making the rounds of up-scales :)

jim

Gord> I just posted photos from construction of my 1.9X Spitfire in

Reply to
jflis

Just posted pics of my first flight of my 2.76 upscale on a J570 TO ABMR. Winds were about 15mph but flight was so stable it went straight up!

Dennis

Reply to
D&JWatkins