X-wing photos

I'm looking for photos of the studio model of X-wing "Red 2" from Star Wars. I've seen the excellent photos on the Starship Modeler site, but I wonder if anyone knows where I can find photos of the underside? Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
David Graf

I just checked the "Behind the Magic" cd and the SW Technical Journal. No pics of the underside of Red 2 in those, but there is a real clear pic of the underside of Red 3 in Behind the Magic. Behind the Magic also has a bunch of very good Red 2 pics, except for the underside.

When I did Red 5, I used the SW movie, pausing it on the frames that showed the trench run model's underside.

David Kennesaw, GA

Reply to
jdb